Free Shipping On All Orders
Seven Coffee Roasters is happy to offer free shipping on all orders to the United States from our website. See our details below.
Our shipping philosophy:
- We want to get your coffee beans to you as quickly as possible.
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the United States.
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to "profit" from shipping; you are charged what we are charged.
Our primary shipping service is USPS Priority or UPS Ground. Both are "ground" services that take 3-5 business days from coast-to-coast (many of our products ship from our store or roastery in Seattle, WA).
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- Roast Date - we like to get your coffee beans roasted and shipped as fast as possible. We roast Monday through Friday, starting at 4 am until we finish for the day. We roast to order on our wholesale, retail, and online sales. Since we do not roast on Saturdays and Sundays, orders placed on these days will not be shipped until Monday, increasing your delivery time.
- The method of delivery - our Free shipping method is either USPS First Class, USPS Priority, or UPS Ground. Both USPS and UPS average 3-5 days to anywhere in the continental US. Hawaii and Alaska may take a day longer. More often that not, orders arrive sooner. But we'd rather exceed your expectations rather than not meet them.
Our delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed. Also we do not roast on Saturdays and Sundays. Most orders placed after 3 pm on Friday will be roasted and shipped first thing Monday morning.
Free Shipping Methods
All orders qualify for Free Shipping, which will be USPS Priority or UPS Ground (3-5 days for cross-country delivery). Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments, within the United States, only.
Currently we do not ship coffee beans Internationally.